WINNIPEG, MB – The City of Winnipeg will be accepting applications for positions on various Boards and Commissions from August 1, 2019 to October 18, 2019.
The City Clerk’s Department initiates an annual selection process to fill citizen member positions to Boards and Commissions on which there are imminent or existing vacancies.
Applications are now being accepted to fill vacancies on the following boards:
- Board of Adjustment
- Board of Revision
- Historical Buildings and Resources Committee
- Human Rights Committee of Council
- Library Advisory Committee
- Seven Oaks House Museum Board
- St. Boniface Museum Board
- St. James-Assiniboia Museum Board (Historical Museum Association of St. James-Assiniboia)
- St. James Assiniboia Pioneer Association (Grant’s Old Mill)
- Transcona Historical Museum Board
- Vehicles for Hire Appeal Board
- Winnipeg Arts Council Inc.
- Winnipeg Committee for Safety
- Winnipeg Food Council
- Winnipeg Housing Rehabilitation Corporation
- Winnipeg Public Library Board
Canadian citizens who reside in Winnipeg and who are entitled to vote in municipal elections are eligible to apply for these positions. Applications must be received by the City Clerk’s Department no later than 4:30 p.m. on Friday, October 18, 2019 or postmarked no later than Friday, October 18, 2019.
Interested citizens are asked to visit the following link for more information and to apply online or access application forms at City of Winnipeg – 2019 Citizen Appointments to Boards & Commissions. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.