WINNIPEG, MB – The City of Winnipeg is now accepting applications for positions on various Boards and Commissions until October 16, 2020.
The City Clerk’s Department initiates an annual selection process to fill citizen member positions to Boards and Commissions on which there are imminent or existing vacancies.
Applications are now being accepted to fill vacancies on the following boards:
- Board of Adjustment
- Board of Revision
- Community Emergency Advisory Committee
- General Council of Winnipeg Community Centres Board of Directors
- Human Rights Committee of Council
- Library Advisory Committee
- Records Committee
- Seven Oaks House Museum Board
- St. Boniface Museum Board
- St. James-Assiniboia Museum Board (Historical Museum Association of St. James-Assiniboia)
- Grant’s Old Mill (St. James Assiniboia Pioneer Association)
- Transcona Historical Museum Board
- Vehicles for Hire Appeal Board
- Winnipeg Arts Council Inc.
- Winnipeg Food Council
- Winnipeg Housing Rehabilitation Corporation
- Winnipeg Public Library Board
Canadian citizens who reside in Winnipeg and who are entitled to vote in municipal elections are eligible to apply for these positions. Applications must be received by the City Clerk’s Department no later than 4:30 p.m. on Friday, October 16, 2020 or postmarked no later than Friday, October 16, 2020.
Interested citizens are asked to visit the following link for more information and to apply online or access application forms at City of Winnipeg – 2021 Citizen Appointments to Boards & Commissions.